Sweden 2005

This blog is for family and friends who may be interested in my upcoming travels in Sweden.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Last Walk in Sweden

Sture thought it would be a good idea to get in one last walk before I left Sweden. So, we packed a lunch and went to a local lake about 3.5 hours before my flight.
I'd like to say that we had time to walk all the way around the lake (which is what Sture wanted to do), but we only made it about 1/4 the way before returning.
This is the approach to the lake.
This is a shack used for people who are using the lake for water sport.

When we approached the water's edge, we saw some waterfowl.

As usual, Sture is steaming on ahead.
You can see some of the islands in the lake through the trees.

Here is a shot of the shoreline that was roughly parallel to our path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home