Sweden 2005

This blog is for family and friends who may be interested in my upcoming travels in Sweden.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia

Friday, September 30, 2005

Some of Lena's Pictures

Lena subscribes to a different philosophy to photography than myself. She actually composes her pictures. I am more of a "if a monkey types enough it will eventually type a play from Shakespeare" photographer. Anyway, here are some of her photos that may be of interest even if the reason is that I am in most of them.

Sture and I are having a weighty discussion (probably about what's for dinner) on the beach.

Lena captures Sture and me hitching a ride on the boat trailer Lars drives the tractor a km or so down to the beach where the boats need to be hauled out.

Lena had a nice supper party with her sisters, Lota, and Lars invited. It gave me a chance to talk with them, although I did enter into a discussion about women's rights that in retrospect I would have been well advised to keep my opinions to myself.


Lota sat next to me. She works on the island and seems reasonably happy.

See. This is what can happen to you if you actually try to compose a photograph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home