Sweden 2005

This blog is for family and friends who may be interested in my upcoming travels in Sweden.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Getting Together with the Nymans

I had a very pleasant dinner with Gunilla and Gunnar Nyman who Linda and I knew from their visit to Australia a few years ago. They now have three daughters. The oldest is an exchange student to the US at the moment. I met the other two, but the older had some previous commitment, so didn't join us for dinner. I think I recall her name as Sarah.

Sarah


Gunilla served up a fabulous meal in their beautiful house.


Gunnar enjoyed the meal as well.

Sarah took this picture of me eating my salmon and drinking my cider.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home