Sweden 2005

This blog is for family and friends who may be interested in my upcoming travels in Sweden.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Universium

One of the things that Lena urged me to see was the Universium, an exposition of woodland, river, and marine life in Sweden. They even through in a rain forest to round it all off.


This is what greets you at the front.
There were some neat rays there.
Here is a well disguised ray.


Here are some Swedish freshwater fish.

A Swedish frog.

Here is a Swedish marine fish that possibly belongs to the groper family.

Entry into the rainforest area.

Here are some neat saltwater fish.

There are mostly crustaceans here I think.

Here are a bunch of ugly fish.

This is a blue (tropical I think) frog.

A constrictor in the rainforest area.

A big variety of chrysallis's














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home