Sweden 2005

This blog is for family and friends who may be interested in my upcoming travels in Sweden.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia

Friday, October 28, 2005

Old Goteborg

Here are some pictures that I took of the old town section of Goteborg a couple of days before I left for Sweden.


I think this building is being used for luxury apartments.
Here is an interesting sculpture outside on of the old city museums.

Here they are building a strip mall in front of an old building.

Here is another old building being used for luxury apartments (I think.).

I couldn't figure out what the monument was for, but I liked the picture.
I think this was originally part of a fort.

Here is a view of a pedestrian way in old Goteborg. I bought some attractive Swedish glassware for Linda and the girls here.
It wasn't busy everywhere.

This old building is now a public library.

Here is an interesting section of an old building.
Here is the administrative building of the University at which I was giving the course.

Here is the entrance to the administrative headquarters for the Swedish Lutheran missionaries.

Here is a monument to Swedish mothers.

Here's a look downtown along a tram line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home